Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Potter Preparation

I apologize for not posting much in the last few weeks. I've been on a genealogy tangent lately. When a few family facts on family origin present themselves, it is important to follow them through. My great grandparents immigrated 100 years ago, this year. Most of their nine children have passed away and it is important that I get confirmation and information before too much time has passed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sixth Harry Potter movie was released today! The book releases and movie releases have been fantastic fun for my family. Today I am making Butterbeer. I have butterscotch candies handy so I am making a syrup from them to use in creating cold and warm Butterbeer with Karen Hancock's instructions from Bella Online.

No comments: